SDL's BackDoor

I'm not yet sure though it looks like SDL prepared unwanted program(s) into your computer secretly.

It runs automatically when you turn your computer on.

I have sent a question about this to SDL.




it reminds me (Now, I think I found a smoking gun);

"... Additionally, I suspect SDL could make a Backdoor when they check myPlugIns.
Just like Apple/MS/Intel/HuaWei. Though I do not have any kind of hard evidences."

...
..
.


Just received answer (excuse) from SDL
They are denying it with full of lies
Most importantly, SDL say "Customer has an option to put it off"
No, even after you put it off, it is still working.
(Help > Customer Feedback > "No, I do not want to join.")

That is waste of my precious time

Do Not Trust fu*king SDL

...
..
.


I have no choice but to delete the file manually
Now, it looks much better