SDL Trados Studio PlugIn - Dependency File Not Found Pop Up

SDL Trados Studio PlugIn - Dependency File Not Found Pop Up 
SDL_Trados_Studio_PlugIn_Dependency_File_Not_Found_Pop_Up


For version 2017 only









when I have to translated several individual sdlxliffs (from a translation company),
I make a temporary Project with them (without any kind of "original" files)
and process them without any kind of difficulties.


This time something happened, something dirty.
This PopUp appears every time I open files.





So, I decided to suppress it.



Click "suppress", that dirty PopUp does not appear again.
Click "revive", it appears again. Wooo it sucks.

two Icons deal with whole files within current Project in One Go.

When I finish all the files in the Project, I have to revive the dirty PopUp.
Because, that dirty PopUp is an essential part of "THE ORIGINAL Project"








[Edit]20190731
this remedy is quite simple
but, SDL denied to make any steps for this problem
they are just murmuring "this is not official" something
what is their official remedy ?
do nothing ?
Nice..








Link
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CssLxYOG7an5R-lHO1qA1t8sjm32rUCM/view?usp=sharing
...
..
.
[Note]
This program is Free of charge and has no hidden string absolutely.
Except, it does not have SDL signature.

I have tried to get SDL's sign but, SDL denied to sign my plugins.
SDL signs plugins exclusively to post their own place ONLY.
As you can see, this place is not the SDL's narrow homeground.

And, SDL says, You (not me) have to pay money to get SDL's signature for this one.
That's nonsense and bullshit. That signature is useless and needless.

The developer has final responsiblity for it, not the SDL.
Let's say you wanted to update or upgrade or nice idea for that.
What the heck SDL can do for you ? N.o.t.h.i.n.g.
- I saw it clearly, when SDL changed their stuff to 2019 version.
- They could do nothing. SDL just waited and saw its developers.

If you want signature version of it.
Tell me, I'll do it for you with the same cost.

Additionally, I suspect SDL could make a Backdoor when they check myPlugIns.
Just like Apple/MS/Intel/HuaWei. Though I do not have any kind of hard evidences.
I have found a hard evidence;
https://deeptranslation.blogspot.com/2019/01/sdls-backdoor.html
You can guess what is going on there by this clue.