SDL Trados Studio PlugIn - extract a TM (txt, xlsx) [Updated]

SDL Trados Studio PlugIn - extract a TM 2 (txt, xlsx) 
SDL_Trados_Studio_PlugIn_extract_a_TM_2_txt_xlsx


It is version 2017 only












it extracts all sources and targets from a current project TM file and makes it into a xlsx file.
- segments count < 50,000

OR

it extracts all sources and targets from a current project TM file and makes it into a text file.
- segments count > 50,000











Link
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PGvJy9TUUPzy9n77nF9QKUIBVevHsjqX/view?usp=sharing
...
..
.
[Note]
This program is Free of charge and has no hidden string absolutely.
Except, it does not have SDL signature.

I have tried to get SDL's sign but, SDL denied to sign my plugins.
SDL signs plugins exclusively to post their own place ONLY.
As you can see, this place is not the SDL's narrow homeground.

And, SDL says, You (not me) have to pay money to get SDL's signature for this one.
That's nonsense and bullshit. That signature is useless and needless.

The developer has final responsiblity for it, not the SDL.
Let's say you wanted to update or upgrade or nice idea for that.
What the heck SDL can do for you ? N.o.t.h.i.n.g.
- I saw it clearly, when SDL changed their stuff to 2019 version.
- They could do nothing. SDL just waited and saw its developers.

If you want warning_less version of it.
Tell me, I'll do it for you with the same cost.

Additionally, I suspect SDL could make a Backdoor when they check myPlugIns.
Just like Apple/MS/Intel/HuaWei. Though I do not have any kind of hard evidences.
I have found a hard evidence;
https://deeptranslation.blogspot.com/2019/01/sdls-backdoor.html
You can guess what is going on there by this clue.